guided visit to Volterrawith an expert guide
WALKING TOUR OF VOLTERRA
an introductory guided tour of the city
about the tour
Annie Adair and her colleagues offer a introductory walking tour of Volterra, Tuscany’s oldest, continuously-inhabited city.
The walk is held in English by professional, licensed guides and touches on Volterra’s Etruscan, Roman and Medieval history.
- every day from April 1st to October 31st
- Mondays & Wednesdays at 12:30 pm, all other days of the week at 6 pm, rain or shine
- the tour starts in Piazza Martiri della Libertà located above underground parking lot number 1 – you’ll find us in front of the ALI alabaster shop
- the tour lasts approximately 60 minutes the tour costs €10 per person – minimum 3 persons or €30 to make the tour start
- the tour is held in English only
- there is no need to book in advance – just come to the meeting point on time
Sei interessato a questo alloggio per la tua vacanza?
Se per il periodo interessato non trovate disponibilità on-line, spesso è possibile trovare una soluzione alternativa.