Information on PrivacyUpdated November 2019
With this information, the Podere Calvaiola Di Giardini Pietro Giacomo farm with registered office in Via Volta, 63 22070 Cassina Rizzardi – Italy, with VAT number IT03636140133, n. REA LI 144203 – pec: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the owner of the processing of personal data – wishes to inform you about the processing of personal data that it will provide through browsing on this website.
Legislative Decree 196/2003 and REG. EU 2016/679 establish the rules to protect and protect individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and this information is prepared in accordance with the new legislative dictation. The entire legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union and in particular on art. 16 of the same text.
The information may be subject to changes following the introduction of new rules, so we invite you to periodically visit this section for updating.
According to the law, the processing of personal data is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of the user’s privacy and protection of his rights. In fact, PODERE CALVAIOLA undertakes to observe the aforementioned principles and, also for this purpose, immediately informs you that – except for those treatments to which the law provides your explicit consent – by browsing this website, loading or providing personal data, you accept and agree to be bound by the conditions and terms set out in this statement.
If you are under 16 years of age, your consent is only legitimate if given or authorized by the person with parental responsibility towards you.
In any case, we want to give you some information on the concept of processing personal data, on the people who manage them, on the main processing activities that we put in place, as well as on your user rights.
2. Definition of personal data and their treatment.
Personal data means all information that identifies or makes an individual natural person individual. This is information that directly allows identification of the subject (such as name, surname or tax code) or only indirectly (such as profiling cookies). By treatment of personal data, however, we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or a set of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, communicating by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparing or interconnecting, limiting,
3. Identification of the owner, responsible and in charge of the treatment.
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; it also deals with security profiles. With regard to this website, the data controller is the company PODERE CALVAIOLA as better identified above, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights that compete, you can contact it at the following email address: email@example.com
The controller is, however, the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller. With regard to the personal data provided by you as a user while browsing this website, the company has not appointed any manager as any manager, therefore your data will be processed by the employees of the company responsible for managing this website.
4. List of the main personal data processing activities carried out following navigation on this website.
1) The data collected through navigation will not be disclosed or transferred to non-EU countries (the hosting used by the owner is located in Italy). However, for the effective execution of the requested service, some data may be shared with external subjects called to carry out specific tasks on behalf of our company (for example only: legal, IT, management consultants). In any case, the data controller undertakes to protect the security of all your personal data by adopting the IT and physical measures necessary to protect them. It should however be pointed out that no security system guarantees this protection with absolute certainty, therefore, without prejudice to cases of liability due to the fault of the data controller,
3) By filling in the form called “Newsletter” the user provides his / her personal data (email address). The insertion of this data is optional, however failure to complete the form does not allow the company to carry out the service of sending information advertising. The processing takes place with IT systems and the duration of the same depends on the will of the user who, at any time, can withdraw his consent to receive the newsletter, by contacting the email address indicated above. It is allowed to request the “Newsletter” service only to the user who has already reached the age of sixteen, or – if less than sixteen – who has been previously authorized by the holders of parental responsibility.
4) By filling in the “Contacts” form, the user provides his / her personal data (name, email, telephone, etc.).
4.1 The insertion of such data is not mandatory, however failure to complete the form does not allow the company to respond to requests for information from the user. The processing takes place with IT systems and the duration of the same depends on the will of the user who, at any time – by contacting the email address indicated above -, can withdraw his consent to the processing of your data. It is allowed to request information only from the user who has already reached the age of sixteen, or – if less than sixteen – who has been previously authorized by the holders of parental responsibility.
4.2 The data provided by the user through the “Contacts” form may also be processed for sending advertising. The insertion of such data is not mandatory but failure to complete it does not allow the company to send informative advertising. The processing takes place with IT systems and the duration of the same depends on the will of the user who, at any time – by contacting the email address indicated above -, can withdraw his consent to the processing of your data. It is allowed to request the advertising service only to the user who has already reached the age of sixteen, or – if less than sixteen – who has been previously authorized by the owners of parental responsibility.
5) Without prejudice to the regulation on cookies (to which you are referred for more information), this website does not provide for the existence of an automated decision-making process for commercial profiling purposes (targeted marketing technique that includes the set of collection activities and processing of user data in order to understand their choices and behaviors in order to divide interests into “profiles”, or in homogeneous groups for increasingly specific behaviors or characteristics).
6. Your rights according to the REG. EU 2016/679
Article. 13 par. 2 of EU REG. 2016/679 lists the user’s rights. PODERE CALVAIOLA therefore intends to inform you about the existence:
– of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art.15 REG.UE) and correction (art.16 REG.UE) or cancellation of the same (art.17 REG.UE) or limitation of the processing that concerns him (art.18 REG.UE) or to oppose their treatment (art.21 REG.UE), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 REG.UE);
Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data available on the website: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb / – / docweb-display / docweb / 1089924 , by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– if the treatment is based on the express consent to the use of the data, or on the express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, or philosophical beliefs or union membership, which reveal racial origin or ethnic, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 and following of EU REG. 2016/679.
To exercise one or more of the aforementioned rights, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com